Friday, March 15, 2013

Discovering What Wall Decals Can Do For Your Home


Decorating my home is one of my very favorite things to do.  I love to take a snapshot of every room before I start my decorating and after, and it’s amazing what a little decorations can do to add style and class to any room in the home.  Just a couple weeks ago I went to a parade of homes near my house.  This is something I do every year, I love to go look at all the houses and get some good decorating tips from the high end decorators which decorate all of the houses.  One thing I found as I toured all the houses was that a lot of the homes had some amazing and stunning wall décor, which gave me some great ideas for my own home.

My blog post today is for all you individuals out there who are sick of your home, and are ready for a change.  You can easily transform your home from something boring and dull to an amazing oasis that you look forward to going home to, just by switching up a few things.

Add Color to Your Walls
By adding some simple color to your walls you can make any room look amazing.  I noticed that in a lot of the homes that we went in, people had amazing color on their walls.  It gave character to the room and made it look amazing.  One of the houses we went in had a turquoise accent wall that looked amazing I just loved it; it made me want to go home and change the colors of my kitchen to turquoise and do an accent wall for it.  I love getting ideas from other decorators.

Add Vinyl Lettering to Your Walls
Another thing you could do to decorate your home beautifully would be to add vinyl lettering around your home.  It’s amazing what some vinyl lettering and pictures can do to add to the home.  Many houses I went in had famous quotes under clocks and family pictures, or even had wall decals on the walls in the nursery, it was amazing!  After touring all the houses I went home and bought a bunch of vinyl lettering to place all over my house, it totally gave it the look it needed and looked amazing.

If you are looking to decorate your home and give your bare walls some style and character you really need to go out and buy some paint to add color to your walls, and some wall decals.  Just by doing those few simple things you will discover your home will look amazing, and you will enjoy the beauty and character your home brings to all who see it.

To check out some of my favorite wall decals go to  http://www.decalsforthewall.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=792




No comments:

Post a Comment