Monday, August 20, 2012

Finding the Best Crane Rental in Salt Lake City


I am the mother of seven girls and one boy so when I say how boys play is different from the way girls play I truly know what I am talking about.  The first five children were girls so our house was full of dress-ups and Barbie dolls.   I tried one Christmas to have a ball and bat delivered by Santa.  That did not go over so good as the ball got lost and the bat was used as something for the Barbie’s to ride on behind the wave runner.   So when my son arrived I was so excited to go shopping for boy things you would have thought all of the things I was buying were for me.

The first thing I remember getting was a truck.    As soon as my son could hold anything in his hands there was not a moment in any day that you would not see him without some kind of vehicle.   The second big step was to get my husband to build a sand pile in the back yard.    We never needed a sand pile before because if my daughters went outside you would find them sitting in the shade on a blanket playing with dolls.   I could not believe how many trucks my son had.  I am sure I certainly didn’t buy them for me.

There were the normal cars and trucks, police cars, and dump trucks.   But I do think that his favorite vehicles had to be the ones with moving parts.   He had a fire engine that had a ladder that went up and down, a truck with a scoop on the front to dig in the dirt but his favorite was a truck that had a crane attached to it.   The reason why he liked this one was that he could pick things up with it, lift them way up high and drop it!   This trick used to make him laugh and if the laughter would get really loud mixed with screams I would know that somehow he had taken one of the girls Barbie’s and dropped them from the tip top of the crane. 

Click here to check out one of my favorite crane companies.

Some people in our neighborhood were preparing to have a new roof put on.  This neighbor was a do-it-yourself kind of person so he had the shingles delivered to his front yard and got Salt Lake City Crane Rental to come and help him place the shingles up on his roof.   There was not a bribe in the world that would have gotten my son away from sitting as close as he could to be in on the action of watching this rental crane do its job.  He was so amazed that a crane could take something up so high.   I think it is every little boys dream to be able to grow up and still be able to play with trucks whether they are dump trucks with dirt or trucks that move and lift things.   Needless to say I was not too surprised to see my son gravitating towards getting into the construction business.

You can check out one of my favorite companies by going to http://www.larsencrane.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment